Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Roses are red Violets are blue

Dear Blog Readers:

We are two weeks away from this blog's first year anniversary.   Beautiful word, anniversary. If you've been reading for any length of time you know that this blog has not stayed the course I had planned for it. 

But that's the good news.  Because that means I've done a bit of growing in the time that I've been adding to this blog. 

I sit here now, running late which I seem to do at lest once a week; wondering what the next year of this blog will look like?
It seems Mr. Scratchy has abandoned me almost completely.  Yes the scratching has nearly stopped altogether since I posted something few weeks ago.  It could be his life has taken a new turn too, or that on my end I'm not thinking of my wrestlers the way I used to? 

What I have been thinking about has been the wicca side of things.  Cringe if you must, but many of you know that my spiritual side has been a strong element on this blog. It's a big part of what makes me me.

I also never in a million years thought I'd ever become a fan of Charmed.  But, I have.

The original idea for this blog was to write about my love life, about my dating adventures and all the mess that comes with it, with the idea that it would be a record of me landing the right relationship. 
Well that didn't really end up working out now did it. 

I didn't even meet one guy when I went on my trip earlier in the month. Not one. But I did write.  I finally found the peace that I've been needing to write.  Filled half a notebook with the first half of a story.

I was ironically talking to G-Babbs last night for a few minutes when I bumped into her walking her dog.  She wanted to know what the deal with me and Storm was?   I still have no answer on that. One day he's squeezing my shoulder flirting up, a well storm, the next he's ignoring me to the point of walking away when I enter the room.  Been like that for weeks.

I have no idea where the next year will lead me, but I hope it's to a decent relationship!

Love Darling

No comments:

Post a Comment