Friday, October 7, 2011

Random Friday Oct 7

I had a short chat with my cousin Walsh tonight as he was dropping his younger sister off at my mom's to babysit.
In passing, I had mentioned the short trip I took out of town last week.  Bit of a mistake on my part. He asked me why I took my trip last week to the city I did instead of going this weekend to Quebec?
Knowing that the wrestling was going to be there this week.

My answer was that I simply do not want to meet The Celebrity as a fan.  Plan and simple.  I would like to meet him in a random place like a coffee shop or something, just randomly.  The idea of meeting him as a fan just feels wrong.

I think I shocked Walsh which is hard to do.  He sort of rocked back on his heels his eyes wide looking at me like a dead fish.

Then he asked if there was any news on my Mr. Scratchy?   Sadly, no there isn't.  And in the last week my scratching has been less then I've been used to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment