Thursday, December 8, 2011

Dirty Laundry 10

"Seems you have a stalker. You think it's anything to worry about?"   Nura's husband Earnan said when I was on a chat with Nura the other night.  He had come to the webcam for a moment to hand her a cup of coffee and looking over her shoulder started to point at the computer. "I was reading some of your stuff earlier when Nura went to the bathroom, she had your blog up."

Me-:"Oh it's just the Musician.  Though I have no idea why he's so interested in everything I have to say when he could just email or something."

Earnan-: "Speaking of music.  I think, and call me crazy, but I think ...."

Both myself and Nura screamed that he was crazy, almost at the same time.

Earnan-: "Ignoring that.  I think your boys are waiting for some sort of positive on their side project."

Nura-: "Okay hon thanks for the coffee go away now."

Me-:"Did you read the company blog a year and a half ago?"

Earnan-: "That was like you said a year and a half ago. Check the guy out."

Nura-: "Hon just please.  Take the dogs for a walk. Love you."

Me-: "Earnan is wrong about this ... isn't he? I mean really now, you read the post year and a half ago that The Celebrity wrote about the side project.  Like a f**king neon sign that said no me allowed."

Nura-: "I can't tell you.  Just don't understand myself why you still feel that way about it. Haaaayyyyy! A year and a half ago?  Wasn't that about the same time you stopped writing? Oh my god! Why didn't I connect that before?" {she slapped her hand to her forehead}  "Darling, you've got to deal with this if you want to get back to writing."

Me-: "Honestly, I'm not sure right now I should be back to writing.  Not sure about anything anymore."

No comments:

Post a Comment