Monday, December 19, 2011

Somewhere out there Dec 2011


Last night, {Sunday} between 9:15pm and 9:45pm EST, Mr. Scratchy, the right side of my body was nearly scratched off. 
Between 5:15pm and 5:45pm {tonight} not as much.  I'm guessing you were in a rush?

I suspect you are sitting there reading this as you wind down for the night, a beer in hand and an old black and white movie in the background. Cause isn't old b/w movies about all you can find this time of year? Or even a replay of the wrestling {company #1 as it's a Monday as I write this} maybe waiting for a pizza if it's not too late.
If you are reading this before your day starts in the morning, I'm thinking you have a hot coffee in hand, maybe getting ready to shovel snow if you're in a cold city, wearing a dark-grey coloured toque {wool hat} Cause a man with both his ears is a sexy thing... or getting ready to mow the lawn if you're in a southern city.

I believe that you get a laugh out of these little post-it-notes I leave on here for you.  That they bring a smile to your face. {and a shake of the head with a roll of the eyes and maybe even an "oh god woman" while you pinch the bridge of your nose}  Even if I creep you out a bit if/when I'm right about certain things.  Specially when/if I'm ever right about certain things. {I am right about the toque aren't I?}

Mr. Scratchy; you know me from my blogs inside and out. but I want to just ask you one thing.  What's you're favourite movie?   


No comments:

Post a Comment