Sunday, December 4, 2011

It's the thought that counts part 2

During a short chat with Nura recently, a question was put out there to me about the men in my life.  So to speak.
She asked me if I'd ever given it any thought to the fact that if I've written an ideal man in the past and had him appear in my life, that maybe I'm the product of someone's ideal?
The jaded side of me that has had my heartbroken more times then I can count was starting to brush the idea off with a sarcastic down putting comment; while the romantic and Wiccan side of me was beaming. 

To be honest, I've never let myself think about something like that before.  Now I can't stop thinking about it and wondering.

Love, desire, physical attraction, personality attraction; it's all a cosmic connection that pulls us to certain people without us knowing why.  Unless of course you are like me and have a need to ask these questions.

I'm sure he's out there somewhere, reading this right now having a cup of tea. My Mr. Scratchy. Keep safe wherever you are tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment