Monday, December 5, 2011

I still don't know how she does...it?

I'm reading the book version of  I Don't Know How She Does It  and I'm seeing a similar pattern to the way Bridget Jones's Diary was written.  I was a bit disappointed when I saw the film few months ago, but I had bought the book the same day. 
And now finally have gotten around to actually reading it. 

I'm more then half way through and keep getting drawn back to the element of the lead's sort of affair with her overseas business partner.  It's almost all done by emails. 

The irony of that is not a bit lost on me.

The book has so far, got me wondering... when do you play it safe and when do you decide to take the big risk?   In other words, when should you follow your head and when should you follow your heart?
{I think that might have even been one of the weekly questions on Sex and the City at one point too?}


No comments:

Post a Comment