Friday, December 23, 2011

Friday Night

I find myself sitting here listening to the sound of cars in the muck and snow outside as people rush off to their last minute shopping or to the airport or what have you.

Decided it was a perfect night to watch a few episodes of Charmed.  I find myself oddly connecting to the character of Phoebe mid-series after she gets the newspaper job.

And you my cream-filled blog readers are nodding saying that of course I would identify with that character.  As she takes on a very SATC Carrie Bradshaw quality. 

Here's the big difference between me and them... besides the fact they are both fictional characters on very very popular televisions shows... they had a support group to get them through their rough patches.  Charmed had the sisters and Sex and the City had the best friends.

This is one of those nights where I'm trying to be all witty and make the post connect with something, but I'm just going to lay my heart on the typewriter.

No comments:

Post a Comment