Monday, December 26, 2011

Mindless Monday 26th

"You screwed up on that quote. It's crusted like a wornout penthouse"   Nura pointed out to me earlier.

Me-: "Yes, I realized my mistake after I'd done the post.  Like two hours afterwards and it was too late to fix the title. Oh well, seems I suck." I scratched at the right side of my face for a moment like a dog with fleas. "I had a bit of an aha moment."

Nura-: "Lay it on me."

Me-: "I can date any type of guy on the planet as long as it's not another wrestler. Which blows because wrestlers are what I am attracted to the most."

Nura-: "Um okay. Waiting for the punch line just sock it to me."

Me-: "Okay there then.  No, seriously; and this is the downer of it.  I can't date wrestlers. Even if by some crazy chance at some future wrestling event I caught the eye of one, I wouldn't be allowed to date him cause it would be wrong. Considering the whole thing with Mr. Scratchy."

Nura: -"I still don't understand."

Me-: "We can agree at lest, that Mr. Scratchy is a wrestler right?"

Nura-: "Uh-huh."

Me-: "Right. So dating any other wrestler would be like cheating with his brother. Understand now?"

Nura-: "Does he have a brother?"

Me-:"You're not getting it are you?"



No comments:

Post a Comment