Friday, July 20, 2012

Post it July 20th

My sister texted me a few minutes ago and told me to turn on the local channel.  There was an interview with some of the local actors in town, talking about a movie they made.
My ex boyfriend --- was one of them.  He looked the same, hair a bit thinner on top but otherwise the same.
I changed the channel to the weather network.  I can't even bring myself to look at a video of him. This was the one from 2006 who was working on my vampire film with me.  The one I abandoned my old myspace and flicker accounts because of.

Does it ever get easier?  This isn't even the big big big heartbreak.  But he did break my heart.
Are we ever able to just smile and nod and say "yeah we used to be" ?   Or is that something only really lucky select people are able to do?

I've had enough boyfriends, bad one night stands, crushes in my life that have left me crying.  But both --- and ----- are the only ones who really left their mark on me.

I guess I'm now looking for that one guy who will be the opposite of those other guys. Someone who won't leave me shaking at the sight of him. 

Does it, Mr Scratchy, does it ever get easier?

No comments:

Post a Comment