Sunday, July 8, 2012

Post-it July 8th

I was watching the pay-per-view tonight.  There was a preshow interview with the DoubleStarr. 

I knew there was a reason I wanted to write a cookbook with him. (To Be or Not To Be)

A message came in from Walsh through my mother's Facebook profile, asking if I'd seen the pre-show interview, and making the comment that he thinks the DoubleStarr is just perfect for me. 

Yeah, I'll get right on that; order up one deep dish DoubleStarr with a side order of goat cheese and artichoke dip.

I do adore the wrestler, I think he's one of the best in the business, but even I know when to draw the line at some things.  And if he's reading this, which I think he does once and a while,  it was a wicked match.  One of my favourites of the year. If fans are not talking about that match for the next five months then they don't know their arse from their elbow.

I'm serious about the cookbook if you're ever thinking about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment