Wednesday, July 11, 2012

post it july 11th

It's one of those mornings that started off beautiful.  Not too hot, not too cold, just lovely.
Then, the construction outside the windows started.  Scared the birds one flew into the window.
Okay that made me decide to do a tarot reading.    the Tower card came up.   The tower is one card that sends fear into many.  
It's chaos, but for a purpose.  It basically means the end of a cycle so that a clearing can be made for new things to start. 
I then made the mistake of checking out the news.  Something I rarely do, and heard about the situation facing Company #2 this morning. 

Now the morning's events make sense.

I don't know about you Mr. Scratchy, but I'm just going to take the tower card this morning at face value and say, it is a lead in to something stronger. Something bigger and better.



No comments:

Post a Comment