Monday, July 30, 2012

Post-it July 30th 2012

Morning Mr. Scratchy.

Woke up to thunder storms and fire trucks.  What a combo to listen to. 

There will be a Blue Moon in Aug.  That signifies the end of a cycle and the beginning of another.  So everyone will be feeling like they're on a roller coaster for the next three weeks and then things should smooth out for beginning of Sept.
I have no idea if you're into astrology?  But it's always good to have a heads up on things.
The way I see it, even people who are not into things like that, still feel the energy from everything happening, and might not understand why.
I only have a basic study in astrology.  Haven't completely wrapped my brain around Western style, let alone dig into Chinese or Vedic.  I seem to be completely useless with the language of numbers, which is what you really need for proper astrology.

I'm thinking of expanding the Monster's Library project for a second year.  I know, my levels of dorkdom and geekiness have no end. 

Are you a comic guy?  Damn I hope so.  The type of guy who can plan his day around needing to get to the comic or book store before it closes for the new releases.  The type of guy who sees no problem with saying he needs a new shirt and buying a tee shirt with a horror movie logo or rock band or something.  

Yes, Mr. Scratchy, I hope when the time comes, I find you to be a shy-ish, homebody artist nerdy type.
I'm sure you're rolling your eyes as you read this, maybe groaning or even spitting your coffee on the computer screen from laughter.  Cause if you're in the wrestling business your suppose to be the total opposite. 
But I imagine you to be ... more real.
You know I'm just a big goofball. A hopeless romantic who would spend the rest of her life doing movie reviews.  (I'm really starting to feel like the lead character in the movie Trick or Treat writing fan letters to Sammie Curr.)

Well, anyways Mr. Scratchy,  hope your day is relaxing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment