Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Post-It July 25th 2012

The commercial for the episode of Sex and the City called "The F*** Buddy" was on.  Which was from season 2 episode 26.
In it, Carrie tries to turn a casual thing into a relationship but fails horribly because that's not what the guy wants.
He's her rebound guy.  It's about dating patterns and trying to break out of our comfort zones.

Life can get us stuck in ruts.  Be them romantic or career or just general patterns.  I've got more then a few of my own.  Mr. Scratchy, but I'm sure you've already figured all that out.

I'm thinking of digging up an old project from like a decade ago, Mr. Scratchy.  From before even my vampire movie.  Which I suppose is neither here nor there at the moment...
maybe it will help me break out of a few of my relationship patterns?

Anyways Mr. Scratchy, hope you're having a relaxing afternoon.






No comments:

Post a Comment