Sunday, July 1, 2012

Post-It July 1st 2012

The Doors.
That's all I can think about right now.  Just had this overwhelming need to listen to Doors songs.  Ended up shuffling through youtube until I found Riders on the Storm and Break on Through

Are you a Doors fan Mr. Scratchy?

It's the long weekend here, and I'm wishing... well I'm wishing a bunch of stuff. 

Something tells me Mr. Scratchy, that you have never had to give up on your dreams. That you wouldn't know what failure tastes like. I'm fairly sure you've reached all your goals X times over.
Me, I'm wishing I had a second chance at that vampire movie.  I got as far as shooting half of it. Then one bad thing after another happened and it fell to pieces.
The crazy part of it was, nearly everything I'd written for the plot of the movie managed to happen in real life.
Nasty breakups, bankruptcy, backstabbing, drug addiction, stalkers, and a death. 

It's my one real regret. Well that and never having seen The Celebrity wrestle live.  
Well, anyway Mr. Scratchy, I hope you're having a good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment