Monday, July 23, 2012

post it 23rd july

it's 1:00am here.
Just winding down for the night.  Thought I would get a little bit of blogging in now that our company is gone for the day.  The big scuffle here has been that there are new ministers at my mother's church.  Everyone is up in arms over it.

I guess I can't say 'bit of blogging' as I was just working on some other blogging stuff the last hour.

You ever wonder if you're really doing what you are meant to be?  I've been thinking more and more the last few days about that.  There has been a situation with one of my cousins, and everyone keeps talking about how she wasted her life.
Just the kind of thing, Mr. Scratchy that makes you sort of wonder.  Well, it makes me sort of wonder.

I imagine you tonight winding down from a busy day outside.  Maybe you had a bbq with your buddies?  Or caught the new Batman movie?  I can just imagine you in shorts with paint splotches on them, maybe ragged cut offs, singing the theme song from the old 1960's Batman, thrashing your skull around like the lead singer of Megadeth or Slayer or something cute like that while you get yourself a cup of tea before bed.
Ever notice I keep things fairly innocent... I don't know Mr. Scratchy, I guess I just like the comic book type. 

Hope you have a great night man.

No comments:

Post a Comment