Monday, September 10, 2012

post-it Sept 10th

Well, Mr. Scratchy... Herman, it's been a few days since I last left you a note.
Hope your day is going well. 

One of my other blogs has been emailed all over Britain.  Over a hundred hits from random places there to one of my blogs in the last few hours.  Sort of got me unnerved as I don't know if it's a case of someone liking my work and wanting to share something, or if someone was wanting to use me for a prank?
Hoping it all dies down soon.

Things are otherwise, as boring as ever here lately.   But enough on me today, how Mr. Scratchy, Herman, are you today?

I am guessing you are reading this after having come in from a run, maybe having been out at the gym today.  Is it Fall yet where you are?  Weather sure has dropped here in the last few days.
I thought I would come in here and just write you a short note, Herman, just cause I haven't written in a few days.
Besides everything else, I've got vampires on the brain.  Not much of a shocker there though I suppose.
But anyways... Mr. Scratchy, I hope your day is going well.


No comments:

Post a Comment