Saturday, September 22, 2012

post-it sept 22nd

I'm sitting here listening to the song "You Don't Know Me"  the Michael Buble version. And I started to think about everything.
It's a beautiful song by the way. I've done a lot of blogging today, so I thought I would round out the night with a post-it note.

Well Herman, my Mr. Scratchy; how was your day?
I imagine you reading this tonight after having gotten in from your day,  a drink in hand and a large stack of sandwiches.  I think you're the type of man who eats raw tomatoes like others do apples. Seen any good tag teams lately?  I know that's an unfair question, but it's the first thing that popped into my mind while I was typing about the tomatoes.  I'm bored and evil.
I keep getting these mini-crushes that last for a few days on guys. Mostly wrestlers, but they keep dissolving with the idea of one man.
Not really you Herman, but then again, it might be. Might it not? 
You're a puzzle Herman that haunts me.  You know who I am, and I only have a base idea who you are. And even if I am right, I'm still in the dark cause I would still only know the glossy surface.
I had a short conversation with my cousin Walsh today.  It really got me thinking about stuff. About time and things that mean something to people. 
Mom had been babysitting his youngest sister and he came to pick her up.  When I asked him how his other sister was doing, the one in the hospital, he said he didn't want to talk about it.  Said he wanted to talk about something else, anything else.
We talked about my hobbies, his needing a new truck for work, and then he asked about you Mr. Scratchy.  Asked if you'd stepped out of the shadows yet?
I said that everything was the same Herman, that you are not a big talker but a great listener.  He laughed. 
Alright Mr. S. this is the part where I tell you what I think you're wearing.  I think you are reading this sitting around in a pair of your wrestling tights.  Hopefully they are black and red with a skeleton like thingie on the leg... cause I think it's laundry night. And I think you have this dog tag necklace that you're chewing on.
If I'm right then yay me, if I'm totally off the mark then I hope at lest you're laughing your ass off at me. Any chance to make someone smile and laugh is a good thing.

Okay Herman...smile, dream about Halloween and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment