Friday, September 28, 2012

post-it Sept 28th

I had a very odd day at physio therapy that started with my cab driver wearing a shirt for the DoubleStarr.
That was pretty groovy actually, as I rarely see anyone in this city wearing wrestling tees other then myself.  And the few I have over the years, has always been for Company #1 wrestlers, never guys from Company #2.
So I mentioned his shirt and soon learned that not only are we both big fans of the DoubleStarr, we both think he's got a great ass and a wicked smile.  I like his eyes, there's something deep and mischievous in those sapphire blue eyes of the DoubleStarr.

Anyways, in physio itself, my therapist was working with a new patient, and ever few minutes would say something and then direct it at me.  I agreed with what he was saying, but after a few minutes I let my sarcastic side take over.  I'm the only one who I've ever seen in that place argue with their therapist and not get booted out. 
As I was leaving, one lady who had been in the room same time as me, took the elevator with me, and asked if I knew the therapist outside of physio?

Me-: "No why?"

Lady-: "He doesn't flirt like that with me."

Me-: "He wasn't flirting with me. He's married and about to have a kid any day."

Lady-: "Sweetie, I've been around a lot longer then you and that guy was flirting with you."

This is the second time since April when I started there that someone thought he was flirting with me.

And while I was waiting for my cab back, I spotted this chick coming out of the building.  It was a local author/publisher that I had worked with back in 2009.  It didn't go well.  She was pregnant back then and she looked to be pregnant again today.  She spotted me and smirked and continued on to her car. 
This was the author who wrote a really bad book about the city and self published it.  She kept making promises to publish my work but never did.  In the end, all she had wanted was a groupie type to give her ego a boost.   Her book failed epically and her second one, didn't even make it to the local book stores because no one wanted to take it on after the trash of the first. 

So, Mr. Scratchy, Herman that was my odd day.  How has yours been going?
I can only imagine you reading this over your dinner, I'm thinking pasta; your fork poised halfway between your plate and mouth while you shake your head at me laughing.   Dressed in track pants and a plan grey tee shirt. Feel free to let the DoubleStarr know there is a 60+ year old male cab driver in my city ready to drive him anywhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment