Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday night post-it Sept 7th

Big spider crawling up the wall, that no one seems to want to touch right now.  Icky.

Well, Mr. Scratchy, I'm going to give you a first name. I'm going to start calling you Herman.  As in the Munsters.  After all this time, I think it's okay.  Mr. Herman Scratchy... it works for me.

Okay, Herman, how was your day?  Did you have to kill any large spiders?  I imagine you reading this right now, laughing at what I just wrote.  It's time to lighten the mood.  The mood around here has been sort of blah all week.
So, Herman, I imagine you reading this right now, having maybe been out to a soccer game, because it's not time for hockey yet... lest not where I am.  I imagine you are dressed in those pajama bottoms, a very large mug of tea in hand as you avoid a large stack of research notes you have to do for something.  I like the idea that I'm a distraction from your real life.  It's a cozy idea.
I imagine, that you are drawing superheroes just to relax and unwind.  I think you'd be an excellent comic book artist.
Okay, Herman, I would like to ask what was up the last few days, as the right side of my body has been scratched off.    Is everything okay?  Should I worry? 
Anyways, Herman, I will wish you a good evening if you're reading this before 3am, and a good day if you're reading it after getting home from somewhere after 3am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment