Friday, September 21, 2012

He's really really off the menu

I am suppose to go for walks every day, so I went to the grocery after physio therapy for milk.  While I was there, I bumped into Storm. I had forgotten he had changed to afternoon shifts. 
He was talking about how he's getting sick and how his kid's sick.

Me-: "I thought your son lived out of town with your ex?"

Storm-:"I've got two kids. A 10 year old and a 1 year old." 

And then he turned from me not looking me in the eye.   Really, if he's suddenly got a one year old, then what the hell was he up to last summer with the asking for my number twice and the flirting and shit all year?

I'm sick and tired of the men in this city all thinking they can get away with stuff like that. That's why everyone in this city is related to everyone else. 

I'm sort of mad at myself for not listening to my own gut to begin with and letting the few people who talked me into thinking he was worth my attention.  I notice those people aren't around me anymore either.  Funny, how life rolls sometimes eh?

Actually, every time in the past a buddy has shoved me in the direction of a guy it's ended up being a bad situation.  Okay I think I've learned that lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment