Thursday, September 20, 2012

post-it sept 20th evening

The bad thing about being into Wicca/Occult  is that, that's all anyone ever seems to want from you.
One of my very young teenaged cousins sent me a message through my mother's facebook, asking me for a spell to make the guy she has a crush on love her.
I hate when people ask me for love spells.  The worst part is, just because I say no, doesn't mean they won't go looking for them online or something. 

The problem with spells are, that when you do one for someone else your energy gets attached to them.  Which is why, it's not a good idea to work a spell for someone else unless it's life and death. Or, you are working together and just need that extra boost of energy.

Mr. Scratchy, Herman, I am now the meanest selfish cousin on the planet because I wouldn't share. 
I hope your day has been cooler then mine was.  And may I ask, what was up about 45 minutes ago? (around 9:45pm EST) 
Me, I'm stuck watching tv shows I have no interest in because I'm still stuck at mother's and she's catching up with the final episodes of all her shows from last season. 

Well, Mr. Scratchy, Herman; I imagine you tonight reading this with a raised eyebrow thinking about ice cream.  Well, actually I think you're sitting there reading this on your laptop eating ice cream... vanilla... dressed in a pair of grey and blue strip pajamas and a long sleeved grey shirt.  I still think you have a dog and that you just brought your dog in from walking it, and that you're ...planning a movie.  I have no idea where I got that from, just thought it was an interesting concept so let's run with it.  I think you're writing a screenplay about a vampire who happens to be a wrestler. No wait that's sort of already been done hasn't it... okay then I just imagine you there eating vanilla ice cream in your pajamas reading my ramblings with your dog beside you thinking about writing. 

I'm sure Herman, that brought a smile to your face.
Big hug. 

No comments:

Post a Comment