Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Post-it Sept 5th

Well, it's been an odd ... just odd.

It's been nothing but issues with people online today.  To top it all off Mr. Scratchy, my jaw hurts. I seriously don't know what I did to it, but just one more health issue right now.

Was coming in here to write something, and there was a computer/Blogger issue that just freaked me out and now I can't remember what I was coming in to talk about.
Yeah, it's been just little odd crap after another.

Anyways, Mr. Scratchy,  I imagine you tonight reading this dressed in dark jeans and a blue shirt.  Dark blue.  I imagine you have been maybe hanging out today playing video games.  I think you're a major gamer.
Do you ever miss me when I don't blog?  I think you do.  You miss my weirdness, and obsessive letters. 
Do many men keep diaries?  Do you Mr. Scratchy, keep a journal of your desires and dreams and just stuff from your day?  I imagine more men do then ever admit to it.
So, I imagine you tonight Mr. Scratchy, reading this, with a smirk on your face as you make yourself a cup of tea and write in your journal.   I hope there are some nice things about me in it. 

As always, Mr. Scratchy, I hope I brought some comfort to your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment