Thursday, September 20, 2012

tidbits sept 20th 2012

I haven't seen the male nurse Greg in a few months.  I honestly figured he had left, been transferred or something.  But while waiting for the elevator this morning, he smashed into me.

He had been sitting at his desk at one of the nurse's stations on the main floor just across from the elevators when I got there, and in the time it took me to press the elevator button; he was up and across the hall. 
That's when he slammed into my shoulder. And yes he did turn back.  Didn't say sorry or anything, just smiled.

Okay, why is it that men seem to do that?  Is it a form of "hey" or "hi" or something without having to actually speak?   Or is it just totally being a dick?

I'm thinking I need to start hanging out in the hospital more often once I'm doing better.  After this mess is over and I have access to make-up, something to wear that is not the same thing all the time, and just feeling human, cause there is a fresh crop of hot male students roaming around that place now.
And it would be nice to actually meet a guy when I'm not looking like something scraped off the bottom of your shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment