Thursday, September 13, 2012

Post-it Sept 13th

Mr. Scratchy; Herman, how was your week?
I've been keeping busy with physio therapy and working on a new project.  Well, getting some of the pieces I need for the new project, wont' be starting it for another few months.
I think I might have mentioned that a few days ago, I don't remember.

I was watching a movie few hours ago, and my mother was asking questions through the whole thing. The whole thing started when she asked who the lead actress was and why she was familiar looking.  I told her it was the chick from Twilight.  Less then a minute later, she asked if that was the one who'd had the messy scandal.
It was, and then she just went on about.  Through most of the movie, nearly ruining it for me. 

Laugh, it's okay. It would be good actually to know I could make you laugh.  Make anyone right now laugh and feel better.

I'm guessing, that you are reading this either while watching Company #2 given it's a Thursday, or maybe you're catching up with my ramblings after it's over, in a few hours. 
Either way, I imagine you tonight Herman, dressed in those stripped pajama bottoms, wearing a spare pair of glasses -maybe thicker in black- and I have no idea what makes me think that you are. Maybe, you broke your normal ones?  And I believe that you are sitting there with a large cup of hot tea... no not tea tonight, spiced latte. One of those specialty flavoured coffee that Starbucks only has for Fall. Eating a plate of brownies. 
Yes, I think you're treating yourself to a food binge night. Did you finish that painting I want to believe you've been working on?  Or maybe that thesis I have been believing you've been researching?
Either way, I hope your night is a relaxing one.  And I hope, Mr. Scratchy; Herman, that I've made you smile and given you a reason to think of me tonight.  In a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment