Friday, May 20, 2011

Random Friday- May 20th

"He was dragging you down. I say you're better off without him."   This from JTGG on the topic of the Musician having disappeared into thin air the last week.  I don't have many friends in this city. Lots of acquaintances, no real friends.  Part of me agrees with JTGG and part of me keeps checking my phone every hour to make sure it's still working. 

It is.

Changes are happening on every level for a lot of reasons. 

"Anyway, YOU have homework. You Darling, must, must must, introduce me to that sexy man who lives next door to you."  The short gay man giggled and batted his eyes.  No, honest, he batted his eyes.

Me-: What man who lives next door to me?  No ones moved into the apartment building.

JTGG-: Helloooo! Not your building. The one next door.  The house with the four mailboxes.

Me-: Hang on. How do you know there is a guy living in the building next to me and what makes you think he's gay?

JTGG-: I know! And I followed him from the pizza place down the street here.  The new one.

Me-: There is a new pizza place? Where?

JTGG-: By the tanning place.

Me-: There's a tanning place?  Since when?

By this time JTGG was starting to look like he was going to slap me and he's overly highstrung to begin with.

JTGG-: Anyway! I've seen him twice now both times on a Friday coming out of that pizza place and he lives next door to your building.  So do the neighbourly thing and have him over for coffee and find out what you can for me.  Better yet, have him out for coffee and invite me along.

Me-: What happened to Bobby?

JTGG-: Nothing.  I just want to meet this sexy guy okay.   {he started to swing his leg at the knee} So anyway {he rolled his eyes at me} What's going on with you?  Has your Mr. Scratchy {he did the air quotes there nice to know that no one takes me serious at all ever}  exposed himself yet?

Me-: No.

JTGG-: What happens if he never does? Then again what happens if he does.


Me-: Not thinking in the nots.  Thinking in the whens.  When he reveals himself.  I get my happily ever after don't you think? 

He shook his head at me

JTGG-: No actually.  You want me to do a spell?  I still have that Necronomicon spell book from back in high school. I can like magick him.

Me-: No!   And no you don't have it remember, you gave the book to me after you're little attempt to open whatever you thought you were opening.  You remember.  {he shook his head at me for a good minute then stopped his mouth and eyes wide}

JTGG-: OhMYGod! I forgot about that. {he giggled} I was like 17 when I did that. I gave that to you?  Well, let's hope he exposes himself to you soon then cause you've got to get some cock in you.

Me-: You have such a way with words.

No comments:

Post a Comment