Monday, May 2, 2011

He's off the Menu

I found out today that Storm has a girlfriend.

Boom! Zap! and Pwoof!

It was so weird.  There I was roaming around the tofu when Storm very out of character slithered up beside me and asked how my day was going? 
I told him it was a better day then the last few have been.

Storm-: That's good to hear.  So you must live around here then? I see you in here like every second day.

Me-:  I'm here more then you staff.

Storm-: Anything I can get for you?

Me-: The new tofu pasta. Has anyone dared to try it?

Storm-: Yeah actually. I've had it.  My girlfriend was a vegetarian.

And at that point I stopped listening.  He yammered on about how to actually cook the stuff and what it's good with.  But my brain was still back at the sentence my girlfriend.  I know disappointment registered on my face. 
Here's the thing.  I've been unsure I even really liked him.   Even after hearing that he's not available, I'm still not sure if that's a total disappointment or a relief.  

I think the disappointment comes more from the fact my buddy the Musician was so certain that Storm was matchable, that I was starting to believe him.  But you know, I should have known it wouldn't have been that easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment