Tuesday, May 3, 2011

He Said What?

I've gotten an email asking me when I'm going to get around to posting  a conversation  from The Celebrity. 

When he starts one with me?   I know that's not what you wanted to hear, but it's the only answer I have right now.
I know it can be argued that everything that's happened in the last few years with the whole issue could be considered a conversation.  And I'll take the side on that.  But it's been all via an affair of the blog {and a sports show}  he and I have not, as of this posting, chatted one on one. 

 The lady also asked when I was going to reveal the "good stuff"?   I have no answer on that either I'm afraid.

I will tell you this much, when it comes to The Celebrity, I've no clue what I'm doing.  In the past I've blogged about how hot he is, and his answer was to blog about how looks do not matter, I've taken the approach of teasing him on the blog like I would any man , and his answer was to blog about how difficult it was for him to reach the status he's reached, and I've blogged about how talented he is, and his answer was to blog about how he'd like to be treated like an normal guy.

I know those of you who read this blog, do so because you are waiting for some sort of Carrie and Mr.Big moment where there is a big fairy tale ending.  And I would give it to you on a silver platter if I could.

But in the moment, I'm as in the dark as you my readers are.

No comments:

Post a Comment