Monday, May 23, 2011

Random Monday - May 23rd

I woke up this morning to find an email from Musician.  I haven't heard from him in a few weeks.  The email simply stated that he'd had yet another date from hell last night.  The email went on to say that he arrived at the coffee shop to see this drop dead gorgeous woman enter the building same time as him, only it was not his date. His date was a large woman who he thought was "friendable but not f*ckable"  which seems to be all he ever says as of late.

Last time he made a comment like that, I replied by saying "Oh then she's on the same level as me." (statement not a question)   Where upon Musician hesitated before answering shifting his eyes a few times at me, forcing me to repeat my statement before he said yes. 
We were driving down the middle of the snow covered empty street heading to a new coffee place when that happened and the whole time I was thinking,  'if you don't think I'm your friend, why am I in your car?'

Here's the thing, two years ago, I was the one going on a string of horrible dates, now that I've slightly given up it seems to be all anyone around me is doing.  Is it just our city that seems to be freakishly romantically intolerant?

P.S. Happy Birthday to The Celebrity. Big kisses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment