Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday Tidbits

Walking out of grocery to see Conrad coming in for work.  He spotted me and started to fidget with his hoodie like he was suddenly worried about how he looked. He's been away on holiday or something for the last few weeks {or so I am guessing as I have not seen him on shift lately} and I noticed he's gained a few pounds and I think grown about an inch taller {is that possible after the age of 23?}  I turned to catch him looking at me over his shoulder then blush wildly and started to look at his shoes.

That's new and I have to say exciting!  Maybe I should resume my pursuit of him?

As I walk out of the parking lot, I see Mr. iPod also leaving the building. He walks on to the edge of the lot and then a red car speeds up beside him.  There is a blonde girl driving and what looks like a little boy in the back seat.  He got in the car, blushing as he spotted me.

What is it about the guys around here with their blushing smiles lately?  This is all I seem to get from men, a shy blush and quick smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment