Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tuesday Tidbits

With the internet, I rarely need to physically go to the bank anymore, unless of course I need to cash a rare cheque.  Today was one of those days. 
There is a new guy who works there. Young, cute, looks a little like the actor from Bold and the Beautiful who plays Liam Spencer.  Too bad he's only got an attention span for Fanny.
I went to his window, cashed my cheque, didn't even get a smile out of him. Cause he was too busy glancing over at Fanny.  Ironically Fanny said hi to me and took the two steps from her window over to his before I could leave.  She leaned over and asked if I've talked to Starbucks Dude lately.  Haven't talked to him in a few weeks, far as I know he's out of town again.
Liam-lookalike heard us obviously and seemed more then a little shaken.

I left thinking poor guy I know how he feels 99% of the time,  and if I hurried I could get to mom's before the end of Bold and the Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment