Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Zaniness of it

Normally, I do not go through Zane's checkout.  Simply because his express line, smells like the perfume counter at the mall.  Women of all ages, sizes and styles flaunt themselves at the poor guy.
Today, I spotted him in the regular checkout  and at 2:30pm it was nearly empty so I got into his line.

Me-: "They moved you over here to this end today for a change of scenery?"

Zane-: "Yes. And I hate it. I hate working this end. It's lonely"  

Had there not been some 80 year old guy standing a centimeter away, I would have lingered long enough to flirt some.  But there was an 80 year old guy standing a centimeter away waiting his turn in line. One of the rare times I've seen a man in Zane's line by the way.

Not too mention, all I could think as I left the place was that Zane could not possibly ever be lonely, given how much female attention that guy gets where ever he goes.  I've seen him at the mall walking minding his own business with his earphones on, a few high heeled stalkers flipping their hair; trying to be first to get his number.  I've seen a few girls nearly wrestle each other out of the seat next to him on the bus.

Then again, if I think back to something The Celebrity and The Other Guy once said on the show "it's lonely at the top".
Maybe Zane's finding that out? 

No comments:

Post a Comment