Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Zaniness of it part 2

I was walking home and bumped into G-Babbs who was walking her dog.  We were standing on the sidewalk behind the grocery.  The dog started to bark it's head off, so I bent down to pet him to see if that would quiet him.
Then I spotted what the dog was barking at. Or I should say who.   Zane was coming around the building.
Let me tell you that it was a very hot +28degree Celsius here today, and I was wearing a cammy. Low cut.
When Zane got close enough for me to see that it was him, it was too late.  I'd pretty much fallen out of my shirt. The guy stopped, lit a cigarette (I had no idea he was a smoker) and kept his head down.  He did wave though and said "hi".
G-Babbs continued to talk, the dog continued to bark and when I looked over, I spotted Zane turning the corner of the grocery I suppose to go back to work, and he looked over at me.
Damn, I got caught looking, as did he.  
Only, because of the cammy, I think he saw more then needed of me at this time.

2 comments: