Friday, June 29, 2012

Random Friday -June 29th

So the male nurse at physio therapy 's name is Greg.  The place was nearly empty today while I was there, and when he came in to help one of the patients back to their room, he turned around twice looking at me.   So I asked who he was.  Not the smoothest but the simplest way to find out.

Managed to make it for a short walk when I got back.  When I say short walk, I mean it took me another hour to go two buildings, to get to and from the grocery again this week.  This time around, Storm talked for a moment.  I was sort of struck dumb when I spotted him, as he's shaved his skull. It looks dreadful.  Doesn't suite him at all.  Makes him look like a psycho killer from some bad movie.

When he asked where I'd been for the last four months, I told him about my knee.

Storm-: "Yeah, when I had mine replaced I was months, but I didn't do the kind of damage you did. That explains where you've been all this time. Starting to wonder if you moved out of town. I'm glad to see your not dead though."

Me-:"There's a lot of that going around."

Storm-:"Men telling you that they are glad your not laying dead somewhere?"

Me-: "I meant the knee replacements."


No comments:

Post a Comment