Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What's your type?

The ladies in my mother's building were all a flutter because a new guy moved in.  He's like 55 years old, which is pretty young for this place given it's a seniors place. I didn't get a look at him yet, but even my mother was giddy after having bumped into him while checking the mail this afternoon. 
Jackie, the lady who lives across the hall, was over for a bit and in the twenty minutes that she was, she mentioned the fact this guy is divorced about seven times. Patting me on the shoulder a couple of times.

I laughed, shook my head and just said he's not my type. Then she asked me what I do go for?

Me-:" Younger then me for starters. Around 5'9, with short spiky jet black hair, brown eyes. I love pale skin like the IrishLad from company #1. I love Irish men, artists, photographers, painters. I dig guys who look like Nikki Sixx from Motley Crue, huh, the whole reason I got into bass players. Total Jim Morrison from the Doors type of look. Guys who have a sense of humour like the character from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas."

Jackie-: "Well hell,you're not looking for much are you?"

My mom just had this look on her face the whole time.

Jackie-: "Sounds like you want one of them rock stars who pretend to be vampires. Good luck at finding that."

Mom-: "Sorry now that you asked?"


No comments:

Post a Comment