Monday, June 18, 2012

Post-it June 18th

Morning, Mr. Scratchy.   It's a nice, grey, rainy day here.  Just the way I like it.
What was up at 4am?  The scratching woke me, which it hasn't done in months. 
I hate this computer, the cursor keeps flipping around to the middle of the sentence if I stop typing for more then a few seconds.  Can't wait till I can afford a proper one.
Cereal this morning. Nothing fancy, Special K.  Nothing fun, they don't sell Count Chocula here anymore. That was always my favourite.
I imagine you sitting there with a bowl of cereal, before getting ready to head out for your day.  Maybe reading the paper.  I always figure you for a newspaper type.  Then the gym, for a run today. And a soundtrack in your pocket.  I don't know where the soundtrack part came from but what the hell, let's go with it.  Something you found in a second hand store, so maybe a soundtrack from ten years ago or something. The Crow.  Yeah, that's it.
And I think you're wearing a dark blue hoodie that has been stretched out a bit from over use, and black track pants, that are frayed at the left cuff.
And your afternoon will be filled with yard work.   Well, one of these days you have to let me know if I'm even sorta close.
No matter what,  hope you're day is a really great one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment