Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Post-it June 13th

I've come in here to post about four times this morning and honestly, just wasn't sure what to say.  Then, oddly enough, I was told that someone needed me today more then I know.  Only I wasn't told who needs me.   Well, okay it wasn't directed to me personally but it was hard not to listen.
It was one of those random things, I was reading another blog online, and that sentence was like the quote of the day or something as four people left it in comments.{the first person left that comment, then the second person quoted them and the other two said they agreed}

So I'm back here to blog feeling like I'm suppose to be saying something to someone.  Is it you Mr. Scratchy who is feeling low and needing a smile?   Is it one of the wrestlers who is in need of a distraction?  Or is it one of my other readers? 

I actually have a day without physio therapy this week.  It's nice, and it gives me some time to rest a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment