Thursday, August 16, 2012

post-it Aug 16th 2012

It's the kind of night that I love, cool, windy, slight fog.
I finally am scheduled for the second round of knee surgery next week.  Means, I will most likely have another scar to add to my collection.

One of my younger cousins brought her boyfriend home to meet my aunt and uncle.  Didn't go well at all.  They had a massive problem with his not being the same religion as the family. 
I learned a million years ago when I was 17 that fresh relationships and my family don't mix.  I brought a boyfriend home, and that was it, never again.  

Well Mr. Scratchy, I guess this is the part where I say, I imagine you tonight reading this while eating a plate of spaghetti, maybe having just done a load of laundry, with a stack of pages beside you.  I think you are working on an art project, or a research paper.  Maybe a thesis for something? I imagine you are wearing a pair of those stripped pajama bottoms and a really faded tee that you can't even identify the logo for anymore.  

I wish you a lovely evening, and hope as always I brought a smile to your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment