Friday, August 10, 2012

You're eyes...without a face

The windows are wide open, and it seems that someone in the area is burning something.  That, or we've got yet another forest/bush fire in the area.  We get those a ton around here.
I don't know man, that wave of a writing roll I've been on all week; totally hit rock bottom few hours ago. That sucks man, just sucks.
And just when I thought it was safe to hit the typewriter again.  Well, the fling was fun while it lasted.

Anyways, Mr. Scratchy; with it being a Friday night, I'm guessing your reading this in the morning after getting back from your evening.  Which, I'm hoping puts you in your kitchen, removing a clean mug from the cupboard for a fresh hot cup of coffee while you read this. 
I still for some reason think you have a dog, so maybe you're getting ready to take him for a walk? 
If by chance you are reading this tonight, before bed; then I think you're winding down getting ready to watch a movie.  Maybe the Lost Boys... everyone likes the Lost Boys.

Try not to laugh too much, you might start to get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment