Friday, August 31, 2012

A rambling blue moon

There is a blue moon tonight.   It represents the end of a very long cycle and the beginning of the next. If I remember the notes and newsletters I read few weeks ago on the topic, the blue moon is the end of an 18 month cycle.  Which is actually the tale end of a cycle that we've all been in since 2008.
when I go over things that have happened since then, I see small patterns.
Which means, starting tomorrow, September 1st, a new cycle starts. (I think it's a nine year cycle according to the astrology books? )

So, it's that time of the day when my favourite soap opera is on, and I decided to check out a fan thingie about the show.  To see what other fans have to say about the main storylines on Bold and the Beautiful. 
Soap fans are more brutal then even wrestling fans.  But everyone seems to agree that the only reason anyone watches the show for is the actor who plays Liam.

It is just one of those weird things, that has me thinking about what draws people to situations in flocks, what makes some people more appealing then others, why we're loyal to certain people more so then others.
Why some people are just the center of a group no matter what they say or do.

No comments:

Post a Comment