Monday, August 6, 2012

post-it note Aug 6th

It's almost supper time here as I write this today Mr. Scratchy.
I hope everything is going well today... I want to ask if something was wrong around 10am EST this morning?  I was writing a few pages on my short story, working out a scene when my right side started to itch. 
Makes me wonder... but anyways.

Other then having my hero lose everything he's worked for in the last year; there has not been anything of importance going on here in my world. 
Hero.  Odd word isn't it?   When you look it up, it talks about someone who saves others without thinking of themselves, and originally meant a demi-god. 
Now, we have the word attached to fictional characters when we want to talk about who the story revolves around.

Which hero are you going to turn out to be?   The type who saves everyone by swooping down from the sky in a red cape and tights?  Or, the prince charming with a sword who saves the princess from the dragon?   Or, the misunderstood vampire?

Yeah, had to throw that last one in to see if you're still awake. 

Well, Mr. Scratchy, whatever you do, don't dream of saving me.  Unless of course you really want to.  Now wipe the snot and spit off the computer, it wasn't that funny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment