Wednesday, August 29, 2012

post-it Aug 29th 2012

Listening to The 69 Eyes, and I suddenly got the urge to come in here and just write up a small post it.
Earlier, I was watching Bold and the Beautiful, like every weekday; and started to think about the current storyline on there.  The main characters that are in love relationship storylines, are not being allowed to just...be.
It's a typical soap opera.  And in a typical soap opera, whenever there happens to be a happy couple, someone has to come in and break them up.  Usually because they want one of the two people.
It got me thinking, how often do people in real life end up in a bad relationship because other people got in the way?

I know I've had my own personal real life soap opera moments, being cheated on and lied to and totally betrayed.  So, this would lead me to believe there are hundreds of people like me who have fallen on bad luck in a relationship because someone else was jealous.

I was also reading an article online earlier, talking about how men deal with being dumped and their desires for the same kind of long term relationships that we women want.
I suppose, not a total shocker given the history of the world.  

So Mr. Scratchy, as I've been writing this, my right side has been itching which makes me want to stop my post and ask if everything is okay with you today?


No comments:

Post a Comment