Sunday, August 12, 2012

post-it Aug 12th 2012

I know, I said the other day that I've done too many of these post-its lately, but what else am I going to call them and have them make sense?

I was thinking bundles in the last few days Mr. Scratchy, about one of my main interests. Something that I have nearly abandoned in the last few years.  An element that I am planning on making the center focus of the Monster's Library after this part of it is over. So basically after xmas.  
I've been feeling like I've been "caught with my coffins down".  I'm sure Mr. Scratchy, you will get that joke. 

Saw a commercial earlier today, the channel here in Canada that carries Sex and the City is going to start carrying that vampire show Vampire Diaries.   I used to love those books when I was in high school.  I tried re-reading them about three years ago when they did the reprints.  I couldn't keep up with them, there was too many new ones added to the original book series. 

Well Mr. Scratchy, it is almost 1am here.  Seems to be a bit of a pattern for me as of late, these nearly 1am posts.
I hope you're having a relaxing night.  Sitting on your back steps having a drink while you read this, if you have back steps, otherwise, I hope you're comfortable at your desk, reading this in between rounds of a video game.  All men love video games, and I am not sure I want to even begin to know why... but I imagine you in a pair of pajama bottoms, paint splattered on the left knee and down the front, you've just knocked over your drink reaching for a bag of twisty licorice, red... I think you are a red junk food person... damn, I want to say there is a poster from Star Wars behind you, but I really don't see you as a Star Wars fan. 
Anyways, I hope you're having a relaxing night.

And as always, I hope I brought a smile to your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment