Thursday, August 30, 2012

Post-it Check in

While sitting in the waiting room of the doctor's, I saw this guy who looked so much like one of my ex boyfriends.  When they called him, I felt a small chill run through me, cause they called my exboyfriend's last name.  Ends up it was his brother.  Damn eh?

There was this other cute guy sitting about ten feet away from me dressed in this green shirt, everyone was there with leg injuries today; so this second guy kept staring at me.  I felt normal for the first time in months. Then when he got up for his appointment, the next guy who took his seat started to stare at me too. He was wearing an orange sports shirt. So  I figured it was the horror film shirt I was wearing that got that guy's attention, then I realized, I was sitting under the clock.
I felt like such a looser...

Stop laughing Mr. Scratchy, it's only funny for about two minutes.

But, the appointment went good.  All is going well. Doctor was happy, physio therapist was happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment