Friday, August 9, 2013

Like a faceplant to the turnbuckle

Doorbell about a half hour ago.  I was still sleeping. Stumbled out to answer, and it was my cousin Walsh and some guy. It was starting to rain, they were dressed in work clothes.
They had a construction job in the area and since the rain put a stop to the day's work, they were on their way home.

Me-:"Why are you here?"

Walsh said nothing just gave one of his giggles. Didn't even introduce his co-worker. He flipped through a few of my DVDs. "We're going for coffee while we wait to see is they are going to call us back to work. Thought you might want to come with us?"

Me-:"You woke me up. Not showered, not dressed."

Walsh-:"Well, I asked. Caught up with the fairy tale. Who's the new character? Is it Jimmy Jacobs?"

Me-:"That would have been interesting. No, the new character isn't even based on a wrestler. I'll have to remember to add a character based on him for the other half. No I was thinking so much about the fairy tale that I was dreaming about it and saw this guy in the dream."

My cousin giggled nodding.  He had that look on his face like he's up to something again. They started to leave and then turned in the doorway leaning on it. "You sure you don't want to come for coffee with me and John?" 

Me-:"No I hate you right now."

They left, my cousin laughing, his co-worker John confused. Me wanting now to watch old Jimmy Jacobs matches.



No comments:

Post a Comment