Friday, January 13, 2012

Post-It Friday 13th

Got another one of those "you've got male"  messages again today.  No-one of interest.  Lest I'm not interested. Starting to wonder if anyone will spark for me again?

Starting to wonder if The Celebrity and The Other Guy will ever appear on the show again?  It's been months and months.  I know that they must be somewhere working for one of the companies because I get hits daily to my regular spots from fans in Europe looking for stuff on them. I am more then sure the fans get disappointed when they figure out I do not write the typical fandom stuff. 

I miss the red pants.

I hit a snag with my writing. There is a shocker for ya eh?  And since the lead is based on The Celebrity, I decided to dig through some old episodes of the show for inspiration.  He's got a smile that could stop traffic.   I have this giddy impression that when he was younger that smile got him everything and anything he wanted.  And not just in that way either.  I am betting his mom couldn't say no to anything when he smiled.  {okay putting down the rum and getting back to the blog as I am romanticizing again}

I also missed Mr. Scratchy this morning by about four minutes.  I was coming in to write a short post-it-note and in the middle of it, Mr. Scratchy seems you checked in.  Hopefully I get this one finished before you check in tonight.
I think tonight, you're all about flipping channels and trying to find a movie to watch.  That or else you're painting something.   I think you're an Artist when you're not working for the wrestling company.  A painter, photographer.  Maybe you've got a thing for vid-cams?  Maybe I think that's the most perfect combination, a writer and an artist. But since Mr. Scratchy, I have not been able to entice you to write me,  I have to keep guessing and wishing and dreaming.   

Have a safe night Mr. Scratchy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment