Sunday, January 1, 2012

Downtown Chic

"I got this at the second hand store. It's it the most?"  Nura said holding up to the webcam a kimono in yellow. 

Me-: "Not bad."

Nura-: "You need to get some more colour into your clothes again. All that grey and black washes you out."

Me-:"That's the idea."

We talked about clothes for a while before she asked me if I had heard anything yet.  I am starting to think that Nura and her husband are more worried about Mr. Scratchy finally coming forward then even I am. Then she laughed.

Nura-: "What if it's someone you've never really noticed in the companies?  Like that Crossroads Guy from Company #1?"

Me-:"Doesn't jive. Doesn't feel right.  Anyways, you look like you've got something on your mind besides playing  whorton hears a who the wrestler is."

Nura-: "Uh... okay remember that lady I told you about few months back who joined my Wicca group? The one who had been in an abusive relationship and then decided she was gay?"

Me-: "No, but continue."

Nura-: "Um..." she started to giggle and I could see her fidgeting in her seat on the webcam. "Her and I.."

Me-: "OH MY GOD! You didn't?" 

Nura-: "I think I am Bi. There is just when I'm with her, she's all I think about.  I'm not leaving Earnan or anything but...I'm considering a relationship with her sort of.  My husband knows..."

Me-: "I need a cocktail. You two were my marriage role models.  You two are like so connected."  I was in shock total shock.  {I had two shots of rum}

Nura-: "Hey, Happy New Year."

No comments:

Post a Comment