Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Post-it 1/31/2012

I was tossing out a few old magazines, when one fell to the floor.  It opened to a photo of a bowl of sugary cereal with little books in it.   Three colourful little mini books right in the bowl of fruity sugary cereal, just floating there.
I smiled.  I smiled and thought about something I had written back in 2010 and something that The Celebrity wrote a few days later on the company blog. 
And I wanted to share that with you, Mr. Scratchy.  I know you're shaking your head and smiling, maybe even giggling at that, cause you know which blog posts I'm referring to. 
What I wouldn't give to have you tell me something from your day, but... anyways, I know I missed your check in at supper time.  So I am guessing this is being read in the morning, maybe even over breakfast?



No comments:

Post a Comment