Saturday, January 7, 2012

If the microphone fits Don't put it there

I just got an email from the Musician.   Out of the blue told me that he is "working"  with the slut who was one of the reasons my ex left me.
She's a whore.  I'm not even saying that because the bitch did what she did to my relationship, I'm stating facts.  At any given time she's got some guy paying for her way with only her body as anything of payment.
She's a female dj who can not sing and wants the attention of everyone at all times.  She doesn't know how to get things done on her own.  {I often wondered how she gets gay men to do things for her?}
She's has a thing about hitting on men that are in my life.  She even tried hitting on one of my cousins once because she saw us hanging out  and thought he must be mine cause how can a woman have just a male friend, they must be a couple.  The wedding ring on my cousins' finger didn't stop her at all.   About a year and a half ago, she's managed to manipulate this one other guy into supporting her, a guy whom she knew I was more then interested in. The Musician would make guy #5 in a string of her hit an runs of men connected to me. {there had been my ex's best friend too}
Now, she's done I have no idea what to have the Musician promising to be her producer.
And it's always the same story with her.  Gets a man in her targets, lays on this sob story about how her boyfriend is an abusive drug dealer, flirts, makes these stories up about having lived on the West Coast for her music and how she ended up coming back because of the drug dealer boyfriend and how he kept her from her dreams.
Her reality is more a case of she's not as talented as she thinks and has a drug problem of her own.

Is this a lesson The Musician needs to learn on his own?   I don't know.  But I have no intention of sticking around to watch the car wreck if he does. 

No comments:

Post a Comment