Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Storm Warning

I was out this morning, made my way to the grocery.  First time in over a month I've been able to do my own groceries.  And no sooner had I walked -hobbled actually as I'm still not healed fully and having to use a cane- into the store when Storm spotted me and dropped everything he was working with and ran to the back room.
Hum, this is becoming a pattern with that boy.   After nearly 8 months last year of him being overly friendly he's suddenly acting like he's been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

I hate men like that.

But that tells me what my instincts were hinting at months ago, that I'm better off not putting my attention on him.   I never did resolve within myself if I really ever even liked him. 

Not really a big loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment