Sunday, January 8, 2012

Twilight Time

And that is what it is right now.  The sun has just set for the night, and my mind keeps coming back to that old song by the Platters.  It was the theme in one of my favourite vampire movies too.   Blood and Donuts.  And it's the song I've got replaying tonight in my mind... yes Mr. Scratchy I'm doing my best to plant that song in your brain right now too.   Though, I'm sure you're reading this tomorrow morning maybe at dawn.
So since I believe you are reading this in about 9 hours from the time I'm writing this; I'm picturing you in a pair of blue plaid pajama bottoms... yes men in plaid is something I find hot - {hey I'm Canadian men in plaid is a natural thing }- and a grey tee shirt that happens to have a small splotch on it from you having spilled your tea on it as you were turning on your computer.  I think your hair is sticking up in the front sort of off to the right, and you're finding yourself with an ache in your left shoulder which means that you might bypass the gym and go for a run instead.  {Dude you've got to let me know if I've been close on these images of you
As I write this, I've been scratching the right side of my body for the better part of the last hour {between 7-8pm EST} which is what prompted me to write you this post-it-note  Mr. Scratchy. 
Well, I'll wish you a good day, while I - writing this at bed time- am actually going to try to find what storage bin my copy of Clockwork Orange is in. The movie not the book, I long since gave up trying to find where I put the book though I know it's in this apartment somewhere...


No comments:

Post a Comment